NOTE : un compte Steam et une connexion internet sont nécessaires pour activer, télécharger et utiliser ce produit.
À propos du jeu
Block’hood is a neighborhood-building simulator that celebrates the diversity and experimentation of cities and the unique ecosystems within them. Budding city planners will have access to 90+ building blocks to arrange and combine and to create unique neighborhoods and discover the implications of their designs. The game will embark on a story of ecology and understanding as additional resources are always needed to unlock new blocks, configurations, and combinations to create more prosperous neighborhoods. Throughout the design process, players will need to avoid the decay of their city blocks by making sure each unit doesn’t run out of resources and become a strain on the complimentary units around them.
- Envision Your Neighborhood: Consider what Blocks are necessary for your neighborhood to thrive. There are no boundaries of what you can create with an expanding library of 90+ blocks.
- Generate Resources: Each Block you create has inputs and outputs and by understanding how each block is dependent on other blocks, you can create a productive network. Optimize your production and generate abundant resources for the dozens of intricate symbiotic relationships in your neighborhood
- Avoid Decay: If blocks don't receive the inputs they need, they will decay over time and slowly become abandoned or destroyed. Once a block is abandoned or destroyed, you will have to remove it and avoid it from making other blocks decay further. Be careful as seeking an utopian neighborhood carelessly, can lead to dystopia.
- Unique Modes: Neighborhood designers an enjoy Sandbox Mode and Challenge Mode with modes for Education and Research planned for educational and academic use within the classroom.
Windows - Minimale
- Système : Windows XP, 7,8,10 / OSX 10.6+ / Linux
- Processeur : 2.0GHz i5 ou mieux
- RAM : 4 Go de RAM / 2 Go pour Linux
- Disque dur : 1 Go
- Carte graphique : GeForce 600 series ou mieux